WP Essential Hosting Renewal Prices
Hosting Renewal Pricing
PureHost often offers promotions, coupons and special offers to customers during their initial term. Please note that special offers are limited-time promotional prices that are available to new customers and are valid for the Initial Term only, and not for successive or renewal periods.
PureHost WP Essential hosting plans typically renew at the regular rate. Regular rates for most PureHost WP Essential hosting plans are:WP Starter
- 36-month term: $7.49 a month (billed $269.64 for 3 years)
- 24-month term: $8.49 a month (billed $203.76 for 2 years)
- 12-month term: $9.49 a month (billed $113.88 for 12 months)
- Monthly term: $10.49 a month (billed monthly)
- 36-month term: $10.49 a month (billed $377.64 for 3 years)
- 24-month term: $11.49 a month (billed $275.76 for 2 years)
- 12-month term: $12.49 a month (billed $149.88 for 12 months)
- Monthly term: $12.49 a month (billed monthly)
Important: If you register a free domain through us and wish to cancel your monthly account, there is a non-refundable $15 domain fee if you would like to keep your domain.
These prices are subject to change and reflect pricing for most PureHost plans purchased. You may always check BillingCentral to get an up-to-date statement of the current amount being billed for services. It is the sole responsibility of all users to periodically review this information in BillingCentral.
Billing and Payment terms can additionally be found in PureHost's Terms of Service and User Agreement.
*VAT (Value Added Tax) is not included in our advertised price and will be charged separately and itemized on invoices and billing information. Standard VAT rates based on EU Member State regulations may apply. For more information on VAT, please refer to the Value Added Tax (VAT) knowledge base article.