How to Disable Domain Privacy - Domain Security
Disabling Domain Privacy
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- On the dashboard, select the domain you wish to disable Domain Privacy.
There are two views in the Domains dashboard - the Card and List views. Click on the view icons to switch to your preferred view.
- Choose the domain you wish to modify.
In the Card view, click the domain's Manage button.
In List view, click the domain or its gear icon on the right-hand side.
- Scroll down to the DOMAIN PRIVACY + PROTECTION section and turn off the Domain Privacy radio button on the Summary page.
- A pop-up notification will show at the bottom left of the page confirming that your Domain Privacy has been successfully turned off.