How to Change or Update NS Records - DNS Management
How do I edit my Nameservers?
Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- The Domains Dashboard has two views, the Card and List view. You can switch between the two by clicking on the view icons at the top right corner.
- In Card View, click Manage on the domain you wish to update the NS records.
- In List View, click on the cog icon.
- Click on DNS & Nameservers in the left-hand menu.
- Edit your Nameservers by clicking on the three-dotted option.
Fill in with your NameServer records. Note that the NameServer records are unique per Hosting company, and they should provide you with the record to up it in.
Optional: If you were given more than two NameServer Records, after updating it, click on Add Nameserver. Fill in with the information provided.
- How to Update DNS Records - DNS Management
- Domain Management: How To Update Nameservers
- How to Update A Records - DNS Management
- How to Update MX Records - Mail Exchange Record - DNS Management
- How to Update TXT and SPF Records - DNS Management
- How to Update CNAME Aliases - Canonical Name - DNS Management